Friday, December 10, 2010

12 Days of Christmas - Day 1

The guild I belong to has been doing a 12 days of Christmas swap.  We did this for the first time last year and had such fun that we're doing it again.

Earlier in the year we picked names and have spent the rest of the year finding little gifts.  The names are a secret and we won't find out who has been giving us these lovely gifts until the very end.

The person who has been giving to me has been wrapping the gifts in fabric, so I have a double bonus of lovely fabric.

For day 1 I received a tape measure and this lovely printed panel to make ornaments.

2 comments:

Angie said...

That is neat!! :) I love the idea of everything wrapped in fabric! Such a double present. :-)

Mary said...

That sounds like a fun exchange. Day 1 is really appropriate! I can't wait to see what else you get.