Saturday, October 31, 2009

October finishes

I have a few finished for this month.  Yeah!

First up are our traveling companions for the quilt show in Houston.  (I finished them the day we flew out!)


I then finally finished this little thread catcher/pin cushion/organizer.  I found the pattern for this one on sew mama sew.



I also needed to take a cutting mat for some of my classes at Houston.  Nothing I had would fit the mat so I created this bag and took the mat, rulers, and other supplies as carry on.



I also managed to *finally* finish this quilt.  I started this one many many many years ago, but it's done now and in time for Christmas 2009!  I actually quilted this one myself and did something a little different in each of the squares.  It was actually a fun way to practice quilting.

2 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

lots of sewing here CJ.......the christmas quilt looks wonderful.......

Yvette said...

You really accomplished a lot last month. Everything is great! I especially love your Christmas quilt.