Sunday, December 28, 2008

SSCS

I received the most wonderful SSCS gifts from Lorraine H from Australia. Two beautiful wall hangings that are absolutely perfect for my quilting clothesline and some wonderful fabrics. Including an amazing one with all sorts of Australian animals. I'm going to have to figure out something to do the fabrics justice.


This is what I sent off to my partner. I don't know if you recall the fabrics from earlier? I really enjoyed playing with the colours and pattern scales.

4 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely presents sent and received........thanks heaps for being part of the SSCS again this year......

jacquie said...

oooh, there it is! i wish i could convey how much i love this quilt. it's so "me"! thanks so much. i have a little something for you on my blog. come by when you have a minute.

Joanna said...

I just saw the quilt you made on Jacquie's blog and have to tell you that I love it too! I wish I had been in this swap and that you had been my partner lol! It really is darling, and I love your bold color choices. It makes me want to make one just like it for my orange kitchen!! Love your blog too, and I really love your Dear Jane and Nearly Insane projects. I'll be back:)

Janet said...

Your starry log cabin looks SO GREAT! The moose is fun too - I'm loving my gift from the party too - quilters give such nice gifts :0)