Sunday, August 3, 2008

SSCS

It's time!

If you'd like to participate in the second Secret Santa Christmas Swap, run over to Chookyblue and sign up before it fills up.

Last year was a blast. It was fun to stalk my recipients blog and filter through the thousands of ideas that came to mind to finally come up with a parcel to send.

Then there was the excitement of discovering my own parcel in the mail and ripping it open. I was well and truly blessed. The person assigned to me flaked out on the swap. Donna and a friend of hers Linda stepped in and sent me not one but two amazing gifts.


This bag which has become the togo bag for my guild meetings. (Donna, if you ever want to come to Calgary, my guild wants you to teach the bag. :) Also a book that just re-enforces my desire to travel to Australia and a lovely notepad that was claimed and used by too many people in the house.


From Linda I received this amazing wall hanging that now hangs on the clothesline year-round.

3 comments:

jacquie said...

i signed up...i think this is going to be soooo much fun!

EnnaVic said...

Waaahh. I might have signed up but thankfully she isn't taking any names until she works out how many she already has and by then some sanity may have returned. I need another swap like a hole in the head *g*

PS: AUSTRALIA??? *chuckle*
(just kidding - lovely place to visit really :) )

Chookyblue...... said...

so pleased you were happy with the presents you received last year......hopefully no one flakes this year.......and I would love to come to Canada........the only thing stopping me is the plane ticket.......