Monday, June 18, 2007

Not Dead Yet

Moving is done!!! (Well mostly. Still have *some* boxes to unpack) But all of it is transferred to the new place and the old place is discharged.

I've been having fun setting up the new sewing room. It's painted a very girly pink! And, while shocked at just how much stuff I have, I've managed to stash it all somewhere. :) I've got two huge tables in there and one is setup at the right height for cutting. WOW. What a difference that makes. If you haven't done that yet, I highly recommend it.

Sadly I had to send my machine away to be cleaned and repaired. :( So, while my creativity bug is finally coming back, it's going to take a bit before I can implement it. Oh well, that's just more time to finish unpacking those last boxes, right?? :)

Nah....

No comments: