Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Easter!

I hope everyone out there is having a wonderful Easter holiday.

Ennavic asked what I'm knitting, so here's a little more detail. The flowers below are crocheted hexagons. I'm making a crocheted grandmother's flower garden afghan.


This is the start of the Estonian socks from The Ultimate Sock Book by Vogue knitting. I had intended on making them for my Grandmother's birthday in April (She's Estonian) but I don't think I have enough time to finish them. Especially since this is all I've done on the first sock! Maybe it'll be Christmas. :)


I've been working away this week on something from the previous post's WISPs. I'm making pretty good progress on this stitchery. I'd tell you what it is, but it's a surprise... You'll be seeing quite a bit of this one before it's done, but if I wait for something to be finished before I post it, this is going to be one boring blog.


I made good use of today's holiday. I finished another Jane block. This one is A-11 Pebble's Protest.

No comments: