My friend and I took our machines in for routine maintenance the other day. It was supposed to take up to two weeks to get our machines back. Not too bad, we could live with that. 5 1/2 weeks later!!! We finally got our machines back. Yes, we were not happy campers. On the plus side, our machines are in good working order now.
To make up for the sewing machine drought, I've been sewing up a storm lately. :) Even if I should be spending more time working...
Plus, a picture of our next block was sent out and I was on a roll... :)
Well, I'm off. I've also got 4 applique tops that I'm leaning towards making mini quilts with. (The original kits were pillows). Plus, I'm prepping for retreat. We do a little make and take each year. So, each year I kit up our make and take and create samples for next year's choices. I'll do my best to remember to take pictures.